It’s GIVEAWAY time! Did that get your attention? I knew it would 🙂 After all it’s the first time ever I have a giveaway here at Just One More Card. Why now? Because a milestone crept up on me, unnoticed, and I’m super happy to announce I now have more than 1000 YouTube subscribers! It blows my mind that more than 1K people think my ramblings and attempts at creativity are worth subscribing to. THANK YOU!
To show my appreciation I have a Copic coloring video for you and a giveaway, sponsored by … me 🙂 First, I’m treating you to a Copic Coloring video. Details for the giveaway are at the end of the blog post.
I’m currently taking two online classes by Kit & Clowder. One is for learning how to color skin and hair, one is for learning how to color clothes. I’m having a blast and the Gorjuss images are just perfect to practice on. I especially loved the challenge of creating the folds. If you’d like to learn how to do that, check out the Kit & Clowder classes – I can wholeheartedly recommend them.
Here are the colors I used for this image:
- Dress: B99, B97, B95, B91 // Y11, Y15, Y17, YR16 // Blender Pen (0) for highlights
- Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
- Hair: E79, E27, E21
The rest of the card was “easy” – even though it took me a good five minutes to find a patterned paper that I liked. I usually shy away from using patterned paper, but I think it worked nicely this time. And I need to remember to use the rock ’n roll technique more often where you ink up the same stamp with two different shades to create a gradient like I did on the grass. Finishing off the card are a few sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
By accident, Santa brought me this Gorjuss stamp twice. I got it once used from a crafty friend in the UK and then Santa misread my wish list and bought it new for me as well. So, let’s talk about the Giveaway and how you can win amazing prizes – as as sign of appreciation from me to you for subscribing, following, liking, and commenting. Even though I no longer manage to reply to every comment, I read them all and they make me smile and lift my heart. It means a ton to me what you are doing for me!
There are three prizes to be won and three chances to enter the drawing:
- 1st prize: Gorjuss stamp – I will ship world wide for free!
- 2nd prize: US $ 15 gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh store
- 3rd prize : £10 gift certificate to Make The Day Special Stamp Store (UK)
How can you win? Easy peasy – there are three ways for you to enter the giveaway. You can do just one or all three:
- Become a subscriber of my YouTube channel and leave me a comment on this video here.
- Become a subscriber of this blog and leave a comment on this blog post (you don’t need to tell me where you follow me, I’m drawing winners separately from followers on YouTube, blog, Instagram and Facebook).
- Become a fan of my Facebook page and leave a comment here or, if you’re not on Facebook, become a subscriber of my Instagram account and leave a comment on this post.
I hope that gives each one of you the chance to enter. And I’d hug you to pieces (metaphorically speaking) if you’d share this post with your crafty friends and invite them along.
The giveaway ends Feb 25, 2015 Please enter by then. Winners will be announced Feb 27, 2015 here on the blog, on Facebook, and on Instagram. I’ll try to contact you directly if I have your information, otherwise please make sure to check back to see if you’ve won (that’s why being a subscriber comes in handy – you won’t miss the announcement 😉 ).
Thank you again to all of you for your support. It means the world to me!