My second card for today, also inspired by the new Online Card Class Watercolor. The trick here was to emboss a piece of watercolor card stock with an embossing folder and then color over it.
After using the Mini Blending tools from Ranger and the Distress Inks, I couldn’t really see the embossing anymore. I took a white Signo Gel Pen and traced the debossed lines. Didn’t take all that long, but added to the effect.
Here’s a close up of the card after I traced the debossed lines and sprayed it with some shimmer. Gorgeous, isn’t it?
- Tim Holtz Watercolor card stock
- Stampin Up Embossing Folder
- Black Bazzill Card Shoppe card stock
- Distress Inks
- Mini Ranger Blending tools
- White Signo gel pen
- Mr Huey’s Shimmer Mist
- Wplus9 Simply Sentiment
- Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder