Just discovered this challenge blog, but I felt right at home with the current challenge at House of Cards. Here’s my interpretation of the CAS/Elegant/Classic theme:
I embossed some basic red card stock and 3-d mounted it on a white card base. Before that, I used some Sizzix framelits to cut out the opening through which a watercolored flower is peeking. I cut the same shape just a size larger to get a white frame. That helps the opening to stand out some more.
I die cut the butterfly shapes from vellum, stamped them with Versamark and added some silver embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Couture Creations embossing folder
- Clearly Besotted Stamps Happy Everything (flowers and butterflies)
- Versafine black for the flower stamp
- Distress Markers on Tim Holtz water color card stock
- Ranger silver embossing powder
- CAS-ual Fridays Loving Thoughts (sentiment)
- Versafine Crimson Red (sentiment)