My entry for the CFC #117 Challenge “In Stitches”. I’ve first encountered faux stitching in Kristina Werner’s YouTube videos. Since then I try to add faux stitching or real stitching to as many cards as possible so this challenge hit it’s mark in my crafter’s heart 😉
It also gave me the chance to finally make more use of the Simon Says Stamp September Card kit. A colleague of mine is going to travel again soon (overseas flight) so this card will fit perfectly.
- For the card base: Color Copy Papier (DIN A4, 300 g/m²)
- Striped and black paper from the SSS September card kit
- Stamp “Safe Travels” from the SSS September card kit, also sold separately as “Life is a Journey“
- Plane wood veneer from the SSS September card kit or sold separately from Studio Calico
- White Signo Gel Pen
- Rounded corners with the Corner Chomper